Clean & Safe
Covid-19 Protection Concept
Your safety is important to us
The health and safety of our guests and of our employees is of utmost importance to us. Therefore, all regulations applied by the Federal Office of Public Health are consistently implemented in compliance with their strict guidelines. Here you can find all information about our Safe & Clean strategy.
If you have symptoms of illness prior to your stay that indicate a respiratory disease, we therefore ask you to forego your stay. Please contact us if symptoms of illness occur during or after your stay.
The following safety measures are being undertaken:
- Mandatory nose and mouth coverage in indoor public spaces
- Disinfection for hand hygiene is available
- At least 2x daily cleaning and disinfection of shared showers and toilets
- Regular cleaning of surfaces and objects after use as required
- Please ventilate the room 2 times a day for 10 minutes
- Mask requirement for guests at the breakfast buffet (no mask requirement at the table)
- Dinner is served for our overnight guests in the restaurant Capalari at assigned tables
- Distance: The minimum distance of min. 1.5 m is respected by employees and guests
- There is enough space available that groups of guests are not mixed and that the distance can be maintained
- Groups must be able to document and demonstrate their own protective measures